Registration for the newsletter service of the www.kurabike.com portal is free of charge and implies full acceptance of these conditions by the user. Once registered, the user will receive a confirmation request through the e-mail address provided according to the procedures provided by our opt-in procedure.
The service provides for the sending of informative emails regarding offers and promotions, events, presentations of new products and services, etc. Our company undertakes, within the limits of its possibilities, to guarantee the quality and continuity of the service, and to work to improve it over time, however it reserves the right to suspend delivery at any time, even without notice.
Since the e-mail address is the only reference that the portal uses to contact the user, in case of unavailability, unavailability or non-existence of the e-mail box, KURABIKE DI DAL GALLO MARCO reserves the right to revoke the registration. to the newsletter service.
Even the registered user can, at any time, revoke the subscription to the newsletter service by clicking on the appropriate link contained in the emails received (opt-out procedure).
Disclosure art. 13 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 for the processing of personal data (“newsletter” form)
pursuant to art. 13 of EU regulation 2016/679 and of Legislative Decree 196/2003 as amended by Legislative Decree 101/2018, on the protection of people and other subjects with respect to the processing of their personal data, the processing of information concerning you will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protecting your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to the foregoing, we therefore provide you with the following information.
1. The data you provide to KURABIKE DI DAL GALLO MARCO, the data controller, will be processed for the following purposes:
to. adhere to the receipt of our newsletter;
b. send our newsletters to the email address you provided;
2. The legal bases of the aforementioned purposes are indicated below: art. 6, par. 1, letters a, f of EU regulation 2016/679.
3. The treatment will be carried out both through IT tools and manually by specifically appointed subjects. The data will be stored in our digital and IT archives and in the European territory.
4. As part of the treatments described above, knowledge and storage of all essential data is required (mandatory fields). Any refusal to provide such data makes it impossible to receive our newsletter.
5. The data you provide may be communicated to other companies and entities only for the management of our newsletter service and for the fulfillment of legal obligations as set out in the privacy policies that govern this website.
6. The data you provide will be kept for a period not exceeding 5 years from registration or until its cancellation from our newsletter. They will subsequently be canceled or made anonymous.
7. The data will not be disclosed to third parties.
8. the data controller is: KURABIKE DI DAL GALLO MARCO with registered office in via A. De Gasperi 19 – 31010 Maser (TV).
9. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller pursuant to art. 15 and following of EU Regulation 2016/679 including the rights of access, rectification and cancellation, limitation to processing and opposition as well as the right to lodge a complaint pursuant to art. 77 and judicial appeal pursuant to art. 78 by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.